LANPASS Visa Secured Card
Establish your credit in the U.S.1 and earn Miles that take you to the places you love.
Now you can earn Miles that take you to your dream destinations and help build your credit too!
Earn LATAM Pass Miles on every net purchase you make:
- 1 mile for every $1 in net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns)2
- No Cap on Miles Earned
- 5,000 Bonus Miles after your first card use2
- $0 intro annual fee the first year;† $25 thereafter†
Enjoy these LATAM Airlines benefits reserved for cardmembers:
- 10% discount on first LATAM Airlines purchase (up to $500) 1 time per year3
Take advantage of valuable Visa benefits:
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Annual Account Summary
- Automated 24-hour account access in both Spanish and English
- Customer service in both Spanish and English
- Communication materials in both Spanish and English
- $500,000 Travel Accident Insurance4
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver4
- Warranty Manager Service4
- You haven't had the chance to establish credit yet.
- You've had credit difficulties in the past, and you wish to re-establish a solid credit rating.
Are you still not sure if a Secured Card is right for you? Learn more.
How it works:
- To fund your Secured Card, you can choose to:
- Print an application and mail a Cashier’s Check or Money Order
- If your application is approved, we’ll send you a credit card with a credit line the same as your deposit.
- The deposit is used to open a U.S. Bank Secured Savings Account to ensure your card can be paid. The secured savings account is FDIC-insured, earns interest and won't be touched as long as your account remains open and in good standing.
- Purchases made with the card are billed to you each month as with any credit card. You’re responsible for making at least your minimum monthly payment by the due date; payments are not automatically deducted from your secured savings account..
- When you’ve managed all of your credit obligations responsibly consistently for 12 months, you’ll be well on your way to a strong credit standing, and we may be able to move you to an unsecured credit card product.