LANPASS Visa Secured Card
Establish your credit in the U.S.1 and earn Miles that take you to the places you love.
Now you can earn Miles that take you to your dream destinations and help build your credit too!
Earn LANPASS Miles on every purchase you make:
- 1 Mile for every net $1 you spend2
- No Cap on Miles Earned
- 10,000 Bonus Miles with your first card use3
- $0 intro annual fee the first year;† $25 thereafter†
Enjoy these LAN Airline benefits reserved for cardmembers:
- 10% discount on LAN purchase (up to $500) 1 time per year4
Take advantage of valuable Visa benefits:
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Annual Account Summary
- Automated 24-hour account access in both Spanish and English
- Customer service in both Spanish and English
- Communication materials in both Spanish and English
- $500,000 Travel Accident Insurance5
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver5
- Warranty Manager Service5
- You haven't had the chance to establish credit yet.
- You've had credit difficulties in the past, and you wish to re-establish a solid credit rating.
Are you still not sure if a Secured Card is right for you? Learn more.
How it works:
- To fund your Secured Card, you can choose to:
- Print an application and mail a Cashier’s Check or Money Order
- Fund online using your Checking or Savings Account
- If your application is approved, we’ll send you a credit card with a credit line the same as your deposit.
- The deposit is used to open a U.S. Bank Savings account to ensure your card can be paid. The savings account is FDIC-insured, earns interest and won't be touched as long as your account remains open and in good standing.
- Purchases with the card are billed to you each month as with any credit card. You’re responsible for making at least your minimum payment by the due date; payments are not automatically deducted from your savings account.
- When you’ve managed all of your credit obligations responsibly consistently for 12 months, you’ll be well on your way to a strong credit standing, and we may be able to move you to an unsecured credit card product.